U.S. and international enforcement authorities have continued their vigorous pursuit of life sciences companies for FCPA and anti-corruption violations, resulting in recent high profile investigations across the globe and heightened government compliance expectations.
In response to this daunting climate, ACI’s 10th Advanced Conference on FCPA & Anti-Corruption for the Life Sciences Industry provides a forum for the key players - top federal prosecutors, preeminent corporate counsel, and leading FCPA practitioners - to come together for critical networking and benchmarking on how to combat the next wave of global anti-corruption risk factors confronting the industry.
Unlike other events, this program is uniquely tailored to the life sciences context. New topics and practical, interactive panels for 2016 include:
- GLOBAL FCPA COMPLIANCE “TOWN HALL”: The Latest FCPA Compliance Standards and How to Overcome Program Implementation Challenges
- DATA TRANSFERS -EU, LATIN AMERICA & CHINA- Case Studies & Hypothetical Exercises-Determining When and How to Transfer Sensitive Data for R & D, FCPA Compliance and Investigative Purposes
- Life Sciences FCPA Declinations and Settlements: Taking Stock of Penalty Trends, Government Compliance Expectations and What Has Triggered a US DOJ Declination
- Foreign Government R & D Funding and Regulatory Approvals: How to Manage Complex FCPA Risks in the Public Procurement and Post-Market Contexts
- Updates on CRO Compliance: CROs and Sponsors Discuss the Latest Best Practices for Minimizing Pre- and Post-Market Corruption Risks
- Third Parties under the Microscope: Due Diligence and Monitoring Best Practices
- Lessons Learned from EU Sunshine Reporting Statistics and Best Practices
NEW INTERNATIONAL PANELS:
- EASTERN EUROPE-How Life Sciences Companies are Tailoring Their Anti-Corruption Compliance Programs to Industry-Specific Risks and Realities on the Ground
- INDIA-The New Face of Anti-Corruption Compliance in India: Managing the Practical Impact of New Local Regulatory Changes and Rising Whistleblower Allegations
- CASE STUDIES & HYPOTHETICAL EXERCISES- Business Development in China, Brazil and Mexico
See why hundreds attend the world's largest gathering of FCPA compliance professionals, US government regulators and leading anti-corruption attorneys